Executive committee meeting of Poultry Federation of India
A Executive committee meeting of Poultry Federation of India (PFI) was held on July 01, 2019 to discuss on various aspects. The following was finalized.
1. International Poultry Council:
a. PFI is now a Member of International Poultry Council and will take part in all international activities.
b. PFI will have Indian representation on all policies and advisories after creating a document with the support of all associations.
2. PFI call an All Association Meeting initiated to collaborate effectively with all other associations.
3. PFI will hold its Annual General Body Meeting in Coimbatore on September 20 and September 21, 2019. It will be a 2-day event in Hotel Le Meridien, Coimbatore.
4. PFI actively participated in a meeting called by Government of India for Poultry Development. PFI has submitted its proposal to the government on various fronts as felt necessary to continue the growth of Indian Poultry.
5. PFI also checked its preparedness on the hearing of Cage Ban Issue. It further planned to strengthen its case on the same and has initiated the work already.
6. PFI further discussed on various issues internally and has taken up suggestions from various members on the issues to be addressed further in future and create a roadmap for the same