CLFMA of India is the apex organization and the voice of the country’s dynamic livestock sector.The 54-year-old industry association is recognized as one among the highly reputed in India. CLFMA OF INDIA is well recognized by livestock farmers, Central and State Governments, government departments, Agricultural Universities, Veterinary Colleges and also National Research Institutes in India as well as outside the country.
On 1st February, 2021, CLFMA’s Extra Ordinary General Meeting was held and the new leadership team took charge for the period 2020-2022. The outgoing Chairman Mr. S. V.Bhave expressed his appreciation and conveyed best wishes to the new team led by Mr.Neeraj Kumar Srivastava,World Area Director – SCA of Novus Animal Nutrition (India) Pvt. Ltd.,who got elected as the new Chairman.
Mr.Bhave in his tenure was instrumental in developing a strong network with the Government especially with the Animal Husbandry Ministry and its departments. During the 52nd AGM & 61st Symposium held at Le Meridien, New Delhi, he was able to get Shri Giriraj Singh, Hon’ble Union Minister of Fisheries,Animal Husbandry and Dairying as our Chief Guest and other well known speakers viz. Shri Atul Chaturvedi, Hon’ble Secretary, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, GOI., Shri. Pawan Agarwal, CEO, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Government of India, to quote a few. During his period, the 5th Combined Feed Additive List was approved by GOI. He conducted around 14 successful Events (Seminars &Webinars) at pan India locations which was well appreciated. Mr. S.V. Shave outgoing Chairman said that, it was indeed a great pleasure to work with CLFMA as a Chairman and after 2 years and 4 months extra responsibility due to COVID 19 pandemic, CLFMA has decided to appoint Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava, who is an accomplished,talented business leader having a proven record of successfully managing the businesses in Animal Health and Nutrition Industry. He has a great networking with all the industry stake holders including government authorities of the Animal Health and Nutrition sector – domestic and worldwide especially South Asia. As he is a Strong leader and talented professional with a Master of Science (M.Sc.) & MBA Marketing his experience and vision will be of great asset to CLFMA and under his Stewardship, we anticipate CLFMA would continue to grow to greater heights.
Mr.Neeraj Kumar Srivastava,Newly Elected Chairman thanked Mr. S. V. Bhave and said that, it was a great honour to be nominated as CLFMA Chairman, as CLFMA is a single leading voice of the Animal Husbandry Industry and promised to do his level best to help CLFMA work for the benefit of its members and the industry at large.He added that, he was truly honoured and thrilled to carry the great legacy of many distinguished leaders and which is more than 5 decades for serving our Industry. He promised to build and add to the best of his capacity towards the visibility of CLFMA,its image & reputation and working towards betterment of the livestock industry.
He also said that,Mr. Bhave’s team has done a great job especially with regard to government engagements and conducting relevant seminars duringhistenure.
CLFMA OF INDIA has over 230 members representing diverse subsectors of animal protein value chain including feed manufacturing, poultry, dairy and aquaculture business, animal nutrition and health, veterinary services, machinery and equipment, processing, distribution and retailing of meat and ancillary services such as banking.
Following Office Bearers were elected for the period 2020 – 2022
1.Chairman – Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava, Novus Animal Nutrition (India) Pvt. Ltd.
2. Dy. Chairman – Mr. Divya Kumar Gulati – Nurture Aqua Technology Pvt. Ltd.
3. Dy.Chairman – Mr.Sumit Sureka, Shivshakti Agro (India) Ltd.
4. Secretary – Mr.Suresh Deora, S. A. Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd.
5. Treasurer – Mr. Naveen Pasuparthy, Nanda Feeds Pvt. Ltd.
6. Immediate Past Chairman – Mr. S. V. Shave, Berg and Schmidt India Pvt. Ltd.
7.Executive Director – Ms. Chandrika Venkatesh
The other members of the Managing Committee 2020 – 2022 comprises of
8. Mr.Vijay Bhandare – BhavaniAgrovet Pvt. Ltd.
9. Mr.Selvan Kannan – Noveltech Feeds Pvt. Ltd.
10. Dr.Prashant Shinde – Cargill India Pvt. Ltd.
11. Mr.Anil M – KSE Limited
12. Mr.Sujit Komarla – Komarla Feeds
13. Mr.Lakshmanan – Shanthi Poultry Farm Pvt. Ltd.
14. Mr.Ramakanth V. Akula – The Waterbase Limited
15. Mr.Sandeep Kumar Singh – GodrejAgrovet Ltd.
16. Dr. Sujit Kulkarni – Trouw Nutrition India Pvt. Ltd.
17. Mr.Balaram Bhattacharya – Indian Herbs Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
18. Mr. R. Ramkutty – Niswin Enterprises
19. Dr. Devender Hooda – Huvepharma SEA (Pune) Pvt. Ltd.
20. Mr.Abhay Shah – Spectoms Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
21. Mr.Prashant Vatkar – Godrej Tyson Foods Ltd.
22. Mr.Nissar Mohammed – Coastal Exports Corporation (Co-opted)
23. Dr. Saikat Saha – Evonik India Pvt. Ltd.(Co-opted)
24. Dr. Vijay Makhija – lntervet India Pvt. Ltd.(Co-opted)
Mr.Suresh Deora,the New Secretary, CLFMA gave the vote of thanks and said that “The new team of CLFMA has an apt mix of experienced professionals which will strive to uphold the reputation and the legacy of CLFMA and work committedly towards its growth in the years to come. He concluded saying that the government engagements of CLFMA would be strengthened further and the new team will certainly work towards the overall development of the Animal Industry at large.